Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time Flies and Goal Flies

I went back to Seremban over the weekend as my god sis from Singapore was back with his 1 year old son. There, I can't help but think how fast does time flies. We were reminiscing on my childhood days when I was under their care and my antics when I was a baby compared to my godma's 4 grand children. Can't believe that it was 25 years ago that i was sent to my godma for the first time to be baby-sitted. Now, I am already 26 years old and my godma already have 4 grandchildren. Looking at the 4 kids, especially the 2 one year olds, can't help myself but to think where will everyone be in another 20 years time. You might be saying its a long way down the road, but that's what everyone says when uncle was fetching me back from Primary One almost 20 years ago.

Talking about things that fly, goals are flying in from Nando too. He is the first Liverpool player to score 30 goals since Robbie Fowler after scoring against Blackburn. The cheeky commentator commented that "Everything will be OK once he gets settled, right?" *laughter**... ^_^"' Another inspirational performance by Stevie, but Alonso is again a disappointment. He really is a shadow of his old self. The ref is a much more bigger disgrace, call me bias but he at least made 4 bad calls against Liverpool. I didn't know "sock 'em if you can't beat 'em" is allowed in football....

Anyways, good thing that we have stretch our advantage against Everton to 5 points,. Only blip is that we conceded a soft goal at the 92nd minute...u really could see Carra having a real go at Skrtel and co for switching off....the lad from Slovakia must had been scared shitless :D Well, that's Carra for u....

No comments: